- Paribus Review: Get Money Back When Prices Drop! Paribus is a relatively new site where you can track your online purchases and they will send you a refund if there is a price drop on any items from those purchases. It’s a great time-saving application, filing price adjustment claims for various online sites on your behalf, so you don’t have to worry about ... Read more
- Stash VS Acorns, Which Is Better to Make Micro Investment? Micro-investment apps like Stash, Acorns and Robinhood are making it easier for people to develop the habit of saving. They are designed to make investing fun and encourage individuals to make regular contributions that would secure their future. Let’s take an in-depth look at two of the most sorted after investment apps, Stash vs Acorns.
Introduction ... Read more
- ShopKick Review: Is ShopKick Really Worth Your Time? Is ShopKick a better option for earning cash back? The ShopKick review gets you covered. Through this rewards app, you can receive points after performing one or more tasks you usually do on a regular basis.
You can also convert your points to gift cards. In this post, you will understand what this app means, ... Read more
- Uber Eats VS Postmates: Who Wins? Food delivery service is very popular now! You can get a crusty pizza much faster than before or literally have anything delivered to you at the wink of the eye! Thanks to many delivery companies that have sprung up, the service is becoming even more awesome! In this review, we are going to look at ... Read more
- ShopTracker Review: Get Paid for Amazon Shopping You might have heard of ShopTracker if you often shop on Amazon. ShopTracker app helps Amazon to make your life a lot easier while shopping and pays you for sharing your shopping information with them! Here is an honest ShopTracker review that will guide you in making your decision on whether to join ShopTracker or ... Read more